Our activities in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic
For the sake of your safety, we have introduced a number of preventive measures to minimise the risk associated with the coronavirus:
- Dispensers with hand disinfectant were placed on the hotel premises.
- In the check-in area, there is a 2m space between the Guests.
- Employees are required to disinfect their hands and their work stations.
- Public toilets, elevator, accessible areas, handles, handrails, light switches, etc. are regularly disinfected.
- Our employees use protective measures: masks or visors, disposable gloves.
- The rooms are cleaned on request with detailed disinfection and airing of the rooms.
- At the hotel reception desk there is a contactless thermometer, which can be used at the request of the Guest or in case of suspicion of increased temperature.
- A room (equipped with disinfectant and personal protective equipment) has been designated and prepared on the premises of the hotel, in which a person can be temporarily isolated in the event of symptoms.
- Hotel breakfasts are served.
- It is absolutely forbidden to stay in a hotel room for people who are not registered.
We hope that the procedures introduced will provide you with the comfort of relaxation and a sense of safety in our hotel.
Management and staff of Hotel Arkadia